The Data Steward is responsible for ensuring the classification, protection, use, and quality of that data, in line with the Data Governance standards set by the Data Owner. The Data Steward will work as part of the skilled and passionate Innovation and Customer Experience team, and will play a crucial part in ensuring that the data in their care is of high quality and is fit for use by all data stakeholders in the organization who are concerned with that set of data.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:
– Degree in Marketing, Statistics, Finance, Computer Science or other relevant fields
– Hands-on job experience with analytics
– Agile methodology knowledge
– Advanced Excel Required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
– Ability to translate stakeholder asks into technical requirements to surface impactful end-state analyses and reports
– Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills including talent for conducting research, analyzing data, developing hypotheses, and synthesizing recommendations
– Precision and time management
– Communication skills
– Methodical and logical approach
To apply, send your Curriculum Vitae accompanied by a cover letter and photograph, indicating the position you are applying for, to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.